2009 camry, some thiny vibration

My Camry also is about 750 rpm in D and has the *very* small vibration in the steering wheel, I never noticed it before maybe because it's not a problem with me, even now I dont consider it as a problem. But unlike your car, this vibration is not transferred to the driver seat.

Reply to
Ed

I have noticed: Having the air conditioner turned on with the compressor running will cause a vibration not felt with the air off.

JJ

Reply to
JJ

Or maybe go back to american V6, Buick Lacrosse 2010

Reply to
bolo