Re: 94 Camry Vibration around 60 mph

Me too, except mine is a 98. My family was going on a trip and had to turn around and bring the camry home because the vibration was really bad. We did not feel safe. It's not the balancing or alignment. I hope I can find an answer to what it actually is.

Reply to
rtbrain

C> I have a 1993 Camry and it vibrates starting at 50M.P.H. and then it

I have had the same problem for years and finally found the source---worn motor mounts.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus

Hi, might want to check drive shafts, engine mounts and suspension.

Start with suspension - should get worse the higher the speed though and car "floats" over bumps.

Problem like that is usually wheel balance though.

If it also shakes under braking its probably suspension.

rgds

Peter

turn

find

Reply to
Peter

It's probably brake rotors or drums that need resurfaced/turned.

Reply to
Knives

car

We