91 Camry radio

the back light on my Camry stock AMFM Tape radio is out. The LCD Display is okay to read in daylight but is dark otherwise. How can I remove the radio to access the lamp? Is the lamp accessible in any case?

--
Richard N. Price

Popsprice@cfl.rr.com
Reply to
Pops

Yes you can get to the lamps by taking someof the frame covering off the radio. The pea bulb is solidered in thoug. Radio Shack has the bulbs. On my 93 Camry the radio surround popped off tyo get to the 4 bolts.

is

Reply to
Wolfgang

Thanks, I get on it as soon as I clean up from Charlie.

-- Richard N. Price

On

Display

radio