'93 Camry gas tank capacity?

it's a four cylinder. I'm assuming it's a 15 gallon?

thanks for the help. I love this group. ...being a new toyota fan and all.

jrm

Reply to
Jrm

according to this set of specs its 18.5 gals like my 97 model which I can never get more than 16.5 gallons into, I can go a long way on below empty so must be

2 gallons still in there past empty.
cifications
Reply to
ROBMURR
18 to my recollection

toyota

Reply to
Roger Blake

ok. good. thanks a bunch. I'm about to take it on a long trip this weekend and wanted to see how much mileage I was getting per tank. thanks again.

jrm

Reply to
Jrm