'93 Camry V6 overheating

I had the same problem. The radiator got cleaned and refilled and it seemed that the problem was solved. Does anyone knows how the hydraulic fan is controlled ? Can I change the hydraulic fluid and is it necessary ?.

Reply to
althaus

Ahem... Jason .... the system used on Camry is a pair of hydraulic turbines driven by pressurized fluid from the power steering pump.

Reply to
Philip®