'94 Camry cruise control non-functional

Hi all,

Over time, the cruise control in my '94 Camry LE 4cyl has stopped working. At first it worked just fine. Starting in the summer of 2002, the cruise would only come on if I hit the on/off switch repeatedly. Now, it won't come on at all no matter how much I hit the switch.

I haven't done a whole lot in the way of diagnostics. I have checked all fuses, and have checked the hoses leading to and from the cruise control box under the hood, and that all looks good. I haven't opened up the control box yet.

Any ideas what I should check?

Thanks,

Peter

Reply to
Peter R. Wood

Binding in the linkage (under the cover)

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus

Thanks, I will take a look at that when I get a chance.

Reply to
Peter R. Wood