97 v6 spark plugs

Anybody know how to change the rear bank of spark plugs in the v6

Reply to
specialkkl

Use the "search" function for this group - try "6 spark plugs"

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus

check this out

qslim

What's on that link will only confuse special.

I've done it about 4 times on my '96 Camry, and a couple of times on a '97 Camry.

As I said on my response with the tools I listed, once you get the right tools, it is easy to figure out how to do it. I learned myself, nobody told me how to do it; I just had the tools and did it. It takes me 30 minutes at the most to replace the 6 plugs.

--
EL FORY - "I still have the sun to kiss your shadow"

"qslim"  wrote in message
> check this out

http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.toyota.camry/messages/47796.html

Reply to
EL FORY

Well, I just read the subject in that link: Thanks....Re: 2002 Camry V-6, Where are the plugs?

I don't know about 2002's; they might be a pain in the butt as you described. Please, discard my previous message.

-- EL FORY - "I still have the sun to kiss your shadow"

did

EL FORY