'99 toyota camry for sale

1999 Toyota Camry CE for sale manual transmission 87k miles beige excellent condition power steering, power windows, power locks sunroof
Maryland inspected
newish: brake pads, battery, spark plugs, starter, timing belt, alt. belt, power steering belt, water pump, clutch. Well-maintained with regular oil changes, saved repair records. Strong engine, very reliable and sturdy car.
Includes Toyota *dealer* repair manuals, both volumes (MUCH more detailed than Chiltons or Hayne's). These cost me $200. If you don't want them then we can negotiate even lower. On the other hand, if you JUST want the manuals, let me know. I can sell them separately from the car. Best offer for everything.
Asking $6,600 or best offer
Located in Bowie, MD
Holly 301-352-2457
What is the price for the manuals and what condition are they in?
The manuals are in great condition. Same as when I got them because my husband ended up not doing much work on the car where he needed manuals. There's no oil on any of the pages, they are not grimy at all. Some of the pages are dog eared but overall it's in great shape.
I paid $200 for the two of them on Ebay, I'd like $100 for both if you think that's fair?
Holly
: What is the price for the manuals and what condition are they in?