A wobble & them vibration on hiway

The problem is with a '94 camry . I replaced the frnt & rear bushings to the frame & the links on the sway bars & also the struts on the F& R , Great difference in the ride, I'm happy with the out come. Also I changed the outer tye-rod ends while I was at it. I also did new tire's (with alignment 4 wheel ), But I'm really stumped with the ongoing problem . I think it would have been easier if I had driven it more oftener while I was fixing it , But I was counting on "well it'll fix it self in the end" Not so !!! ( I replaced the upper & lower front motor mounts ) Which helped out in the idleing, alot.. The car has been neglelected for a long time . With 198k .. Well it wobbles in 1st gear ( automatic , 4cyl ) alittle in 2nd then I'm in the crusing range & it starts to vibate it seems to do more uphill , but also on the hiway in the front , in the drivelink. Nothing in the back , only in forward . Not Idleing going down hill . I'm stumped . The CV Joints don't make any noise. help!!!! thanks for your help !!!

Dan

Reply to
odyssey

frame & the links on the sway bars & also the struts on the F& R , Great difference in the ride, I'm happy with the out come. Also I changed the outer tye-rod ends while I was at it. I also did new tire's (with alignment 4 wheel ), But I'm really stumped with the ongoing problem . I think it would have been easier if I had driven it more oftener while I was fixing it , But I was counting on "well it'll fix it self in the end" Not so !!!

idleing, alot..

1st gear ( automatic , 4cyl ) alittle in 2nd then I'm in the crusing range & it starts to vibate it seems to do more uphill , but also on the hiway in the front , in the drivelink. Nothing in the back , only in forward . Not Idleing going down hill . I'm stumped . The CV Joints don't make any noise. help!!!! thanks for your help !!!

New tires can be bad or poorly balanced, rotate them to see if the problem switches, then you will know if its a tire or a wheel.

Reply to
ransley

On Jul 24, 9:48 pm, "odyssey" wrote: > The problem is with a '94 camry . I replaced the frnt & rear bushings to the frame & the links on the sway bars & also the struts on the F& R , Great difference in the ride, I'm happy with the out come. Also I changed the outer tye-rod ends while I was at it. I also did new tire's (with alignment 4 wheel ), But I'm really stumped with the ongoing problem . I think it would have been easier if I had driven it more oftener while I was fixing it , But I was counting on "well it'll fix it self in the end" Not so !!! > ( I replaced the upper & lower front motor mounts ) Which helped out in the idleing, alot.. > The car has been neglelected for a long time . With 198k .. Well it wobbles in 1st gear ( automatic , 4cyl ) alittle in 2nd then I'm in the crusing range & it starts to vibate it seems to do more uphill , but also on the hiway in the front , in the drivelink. Nothing in the back , only in forward . Not Idleing going down hill . I'm stumped . The CV Joints don't make any noise. help!!!! thanks for your help !!! >