Camery Options Question

I plan on purchasing my first car within the next two months. I'm looking at the 2007 Camry (4-Cylinder LE Automatic)

They offer 5 option packages A - E. Option C offers Vehicle Stability Control ($650). Option D offers a Moonroof package($940). Does option D include the Vehicle Stability Control from Option C or do I need purchase both? Thank You.

Reply to
nobody

I'd be inclined to ask a dealer such questions as you have. On the newsgroup, you'll likely just get a bunch of guesses, most of them inaccurate.

Reply to
mack

I advise you to read customer reviews of Camry 07 LE 4 cylinders first.

Anyway, VSC is important if you have winter snow season. If none, then your fine without. I got the moonroof package but its just a personal preference. Moonroof package does not include VSC, they are separate.

Reply to
EdV

Some 2007 Camrys have transmissions problems. According to a 1/07 Toyota TSB, they can skip gears and the only fix is to get a new one swapped in. Google on the engine hesitation problem as well before you buy. The side air bag not working should be a thing of the past. The incentive went up 15% to an average of $1000 per vehicle.

All cars will be required to have VSC in the future. Needing it once pays for itself. And looks like we should thank Bosch for the advances:

"Stability control is actually the latest in a series of braking- related developments that began appearing in production vehicles in the 1980s. As with many high-tech advances, the original designs debuted in German vehicles, typically Mercedes S-Class and BMW 7 Series sedans."

johngdole

How much more is the 6 cylinder?

All reviews seem to point to much better performances. (Camry SE).

I have a 2002 carmy V4 It performs well > I plan on purchasing my first car within the next two months. I'm

Reply to
google

I tried to buy a 4 cyl manual SE w/Stability and Traction. Found out the option is not available in the Northeast!

Reply to
M. Lewis