Anyone Recommend Paint Sealant?

I have read many reviews and they all claim to have the best. Does anyone have any experience with paint sealants? What is the most bang for the buck? Pluses and minus of using them......

Thanks,

steve

Reply to
Stevie Ray

I have had good results with Crystal Glo Paint Treatment

I have used this on my2002 Camry and 2001 Buick and it holds up to road salt, sun, etc. that onewould expect in harsh climates like Canada. I also use P21S based paint cleaner and Carnauba wax to top off the treatement for added shine.

Reply to
Car Guy

i have used Diamond Brite (from DR. Dave) in the past with great success i am now using "Liquid Glass" on my 2002 camry because i was told the newer paints are softer and harder coating is better great shine - easy to use and you can get it in the auto stores ($18 a pint) herb

Reply to
Herbnn