best brand spark plug(plantinum) from store

Can anyone recommend the best brand from store like autozone? I need change it since my car is over 60k miles. Thanks!

Reply to
Jiyang Hu

What is the brand the dealer is using?

Reply to
Jiyang Hu

Use NGK or Nippon Denso (ND) brand plugs, assuming its for a toyota. Buy the mfg recommended type. Some have had problems with Bosch, AC, Champions, etc. brands of plugs in the toyotas. You'll have to call around to see who carries NGK or ND for you car.

Reply to
jjjsan

NGK-- "Right From The Start"

Reply to
W.T. MC GLYNN

Agree.

But, I've had good luck with the Bosch plugs. They go on sale often and cost a whole lot less than the NGK's.

Reply to
Kurt Krueger