Where is cabin air filter for 2000 Camry LE?

I am wondering if my 2000 LE has cabin air filter. If so where is it? I think it should be differeent from the air filter under the hood. Any idea? Thanks!

Reply to
Jiyang Hu

It probably has one, and it should be detailed in the Chilton's or Haynes book at the library.

So, you can look there. Or you can go to the dealership and buy one (probably be $30 or so) and ask them where to look....or you can buy an aftermarket at an autoparts store and hope it has instructions inside.....

Or you can look behind the glove compartment where they are usually located....;>)

Reply to
timbirr