i've seen all types of posts recommending various oil filters. i'm
1. what type of filter would be best for a 99 Camry with 2.2L 4-cyl?
2. right now i have some Purolator Premium Plus filters. are these any
good for 5k oil changes? or 7.5k?
2. i saw a post that Motorcraft filters have a Purolator PureOne
filter element--is this true?
3. i live in a cold climate (N Maine), so the PureOne may not be the
best bet because of its very dense paper element, no?
4. are Toyota OEM filters any good? (I've heard *very*
i was wrong in a previous post by saying that Fram filters have
improved markedly overall. after doing a bit more research, the only
Fram filter worth possible consideration is their expensive X2. i
can't find Mobil One filters so i've given up on them.