best year for Camry

I think that the 2003-2006 model is the nicest, and that 4 cyl is bullet proof.
Ours has over 210 kk never broke down yet.

I just brought a 2005 Toyota Camry standard 4 cyl with 162000 miles. According to carfax, no accidents and only one owner. Is this a good buy?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

depends on what you paid, and if they have receipts showing at least 40 oil changes. yes 40. FORTY.
Will you work on it yourself? If not, anything over ten years old is a money pit.
GW
On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 2:28:03 PM UTC-7, Geoff Welsh wrote:

At 162000 miles, assuming 5000-mi oil changes, 32 oil changes should be enough :D
Michael