Cabin Noise 2006 XLE V6

I bought a Camry 2006 XLE V6 a few months ago. Car runs and feels great except for a bit of cabin noise when driving on highway. Has anyone else run into this issue? Thanks. D

Reply to
DCA

Cabin noise??? As in tire noise??? Please describe what sort of noise you are hearing.

Have you driven another one to see if yours is noiser? Chuck

Hi Chuck.. It is tire and wind noise. I have a 97 Camry also, and it is quieter. The 06 does have 16 inch wheels compared to the 14 on the 97. Does that have anything to do with it? I am due for the dealer in about 2,500 miles, to what they say also, but wanted to get an opinion from toyota owners first.

Thanks. D

Reply to
dca

Hi Chuck.. It is tire and wind noise. I have a 97 Camry also, and it is quieter. The 06 does have 16 inch wheels compared to the 14 on the 97. Does that have anything to do with it? I am due for the dealer in about 2,500 miles, to what they say also, but wanted to get an opinion from toyota owners first.

Thanks. D

"c" wrote in news:7%Jrf.3678$nj1.67@fed1read07:

Reply to
DCA