Camry '93 V6 Replacing gas filler tube

Hi,

I have a gas leak, when I fill up all the way. Especially pronounced, when I park uphill.

Read here and there, that the gas filler tube can get leaky. Looked under the car and it seems there's a hose clamp at the tank end of the filler tube. At the gas cap, I see 3 screws.

Is that all I have to remove to pull out the filler tube? Do not want to mess with it, if it's much more elaborate.

Are there any other leaks that can develop on these cars?

Rich

Reply to
RichK