1976 CJ5 Fuel Filler Tube

I recently purchaed a new fuel tank for my 76 CJ5 and once it arrived I realized that it had a 2.25" filler neck and my filler tube was more like 1". I installed the tank because i was sure it was the right one adn I would be able to locate to orriginal filler tube but to no avail. Does anyone know where I can locate a filler tube for this year? I can finde the rubber hose and vent tubes but for the life of me I cannot find the piece you put the fuel nozzle from the gas pump in.

Richard.

Reply to
armyguy005

try these: