Camry'96 power window problem

Hi all,

The front passenger power window frequently would not go fully back up after being lowered all the way down. However if I shut down the car, wait for a few minutes and try again it will finish going up fine. I don't even have to start the car, the battery does the job... So, I was wondering whether it's a half-dead motor or could be something else?

Thanks, /MM

Reply to
MM

Like Daniel suggests, you can try lubing the window glass guide and see if it helps. Or, since parts lists suggest the same motor on the same side of the car, I suggest swapping front and rear motors and see if that helps. I assume there are no problems with other windows, right? If others have problems I would check battery condition.

Reply to
johngdole