Camry '98: Passenger seat belt doesn't retract

One of the passenger seat belts doesn't roll back (retract). If it is not complicated, how can I fix it myself ? If it is ONLY dealer repairable item, how much it would cost me ?

Reply to
akarui.tomodachi

Not sure about Toyota, but many other car manufacturers cover the seat belts for the life of the car. So call and check first before trying to fix it yourself. Besides, pretensioners are dangerous to work with.

Reply to
johngdole