change stop bulb - 99 Camry

Hello everyone:
Does anyone know how to change the rear stop light (not high mount light) bulb on 99 Camry?
Yesterday, the "rear light" warning light turned on on my 99 Camry. I
found that the left stop light (not the high mount light) did not trun on when I steped on the break. I wanted to change it by myself. I opened the trunk, lift the carpet, found the light base, but I can not detach the light base from the car body. Anyone has the same experience?
Thanks,
You can find this information in your owner's manual, usually it is pushing in the to tabs in the back of the housing and sliding it to the left at the same time, this will releasing the housing and expose the light bulb.
Jack.

Thank you for your email.
But looks like I can not push it. The picutre in the manual was different from what I saw in the car and there was no text explaination in the manual.
Thanks again,