97 E420 Sport - Lighter fuse???

Where is the fuse for the cig lighter located? I see in the manual that there are 3 locations for fuses. I've blown something while using an air compressor. Hoping its just a fuse. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Bob Mez

Usually its in the main fuse box on the left side under the hood....Check it first as well as any other listed fuses for cigar lighter..

Reply to
BenzTec75