cleaning coil on 92 camry?

I have installed new plugs,wires,cap,rotor and air filter. Cleaned the throttle body and the idle control valve. When I took the cap and rotor off,I sprayed the things behind the black plastic cap. I am trying to find out if the coil is in there? Is it the little piece with one nut on each side(tiny) holding little wires? If so I remove this little piece? Thanks!! :)Nelson

Reply to
:

If yours is the 4 cyl, the coil is under the dust cover on the bottom edge. The dust cover sits under the rotor.

Jason

Reply to
Jason James