color code

Hi everyone!

Where should I look to get the color code for my Camry? I have surface scratches to fix. No mention of color code in in the user's manual and owner's manual, or I missed it.

John

Reply to
J. David

Its on the sticker on the driver door. There should be a line under the bar code that looks something like this:

Ext: FB4 TR: CJ9 The TR stands for trim, I guess, but the code after it denotes the interior color.

Reply to
qslim

Got it! It says C/TR: 3N6 / FN49 so 3N6 must be it.

Thanks! John

Reply to
J. David

Yeah, thats it. Have fun painting.

Reply to
qslim

3N6...it's Red?
Reply to
Hachiroku

:( delayed answer ) Yes. Kind of dark red...

Reply to
Jack W.