Console Dis-asemble 1993 Camry LE

Hi. I spilled a cup of coffee in my Camry and most of if ran down into the console, where the shift lever comes through. I'd like to take it apart to clean things up. Can anyone tell me how to get it apart?

Should be able to just pry up carefully on one corner and have the face plate pop off. Center console has two screws, one on either side near the bottom, then the protective cloth under the hinged arm rest conceals two more screws.

Reply to
Daniel

Thanks Daniel.

I assume that you mean to pry up the larger plastic panel that includes the Power/Econ switch, or just the smaller dark colored panel that has the PRND12 letters on it?

I don't want to snap anything...

Thanks, Chuck