cracked windshield

I have a '03 SE the first week I got my first chip on the lower right side where the sticker was. How I found out was when I took the sticker off when I got my license plate. Then the next one, the very exact angular, but on the driver's side. Then yesterday, when my husband was driving I noticed another chip and this one may just spread!and it was located just next to the rearview mirror on the right side. That's probably why I never really noticed it because I always drive the car.

Does this happen a lot. I usually buy bras and have not with this vehicle, maybe this is a hint... Any suggestions please.....

Becky

Reply to
Becky Krill

Becky Krill wrote: || I have a '03 SE the first week I got my first chip on the lower || right side where the sticker was. How I found out was when I took || the sticker off when I got my license plate. Then the next one, the || very exact angular, but on the driver's side. Then yesterday, when || my husband was driving I noticed another chip and this one may just || spread!and it was located just next to the rearview mirror on the || right side. That's probably why I never really noticed it because I || always drive the car. || || Does this happen a lot. I usually buy bras and have not with this || vehicle, maybe this is a hint... Any suggestions please..... || || Becky

Bras are a good idea, unless you want your nipples aligned with your belly button.

Reply to
Liberalsareliars