Experience with 2008 or 9 Camry Hybrid ?

I am interested in customers who have bought either a 2008 or 2009 Camry Hybrid. Gas mileage. Other. Anything really, since I am thinking of getting possibly one.

Reply to
Ritter 197

plenty of data at

Bob H

My wife has a 2008 and loves it. 35 mpg overall mileage so far. Mostly stop and go on way to work. Only defect is a slight click in ac fan when going thru dash vents. Otherwise very quiet and smooth ride. Far superior to our 2001 Avalon which was absolute crap.

Reply to
Art