FAQ? or info requested for 92 Camry XLEs?

Hello,

Just joined and looked for a FAQ type thread but didn't see one. Can someone provide one for Camrys in general?

Basically, I'm looking to purchase a 92 Camry XLE sedan with 170k miles on it. It has a good Carfax report. With AC working and all in good condition the price is $2300-$2400. A mechanic is selling this.

Optionally, I saw a dealer selling a 93 Camry LX sedan with 147k miles on it in good condition by a dealer for $2900 adv price.

Carfax shows the 92 was manufactured in Japan and the 93 was in USA. Any other info I should take into consideration?

Thanks in advance, if doing a reply, please replace NUMBEREIGHT with 8. Thanks.

Reply to
AK Road Runner