1996 Camry XLE V6 For Sale

1996 Toyota Camry XLE V6 - $7750

Original owner is selling a 1996 Toyota Camry XLE V6 for $7750. It has a Ruby Pearl Red exterior and a gray cloth interior. It has almost 95,000 miles on it. In addition to the standard equipment on an XLE it also has a power moonroof and an upgraded stereo. New Michelin MXV4+ tires installed at 84,000 miles. I have documentation for all maintenance, which was performed by a local Toyota dealer. The car is in excellent mechanical condition. Car is located in Herndon, Virginia. Pictures available. Contact me at snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com for further information.

Reply to
O Man