For those that want to know what SLUDGE looks like!

Whew! CHANGE YER OIL!!!!

Hachiroku

That is BMW sludge. What does Toyota sludge look like?

Reply to
Mark A

Shorter with darker hair and narrow eyes.

Reply to
qslim

;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

I liked that one.

Johnny UK

Reply to
JM

Could have been a blown headgasket.

Reply to
Art

"Art" opin'd thus:

Or a seal that was blown.

NO! It's MAYONAISSE! I did NOT blow that SEAL!!

Reply to
Don Fearn

Thanks. I'll be here all week.

Reply to
qslim

I told this joke at band rehearsal the other night, and also to the parts guy at AutoZone...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Just have a different show every night, eh?

Reply to
Hachiroku