Heating problems

The problem I am having with my 93 Toyota Camry is that the knob for the cool and heat is not working at all it kinda stick when trying to turn it. I have checked all the way to the front of the car (under the hood and ) where there is some sort of wire and it looks ok. I was told that I might have to replace the module inside the control panel. Does anyone have any ideas ? Please advice.

Thanks

Reply to
ROGER AYALA

where

I noticed also that the heat-cool rotary control gets 'sticky on mine too'. I turn it slowly every-day to keep it from siezing-up entirely.

Try removing the knob (I think they are push-ons, but check to see if there is a small hole perpendicular to the shaft which houses a screw) and sprayingsilicone spray in there,..not too much. It may free it up.

Jason

Reply to
Jason James