removing rear wheel

tried to rotate tires today on my '02 camry

Seems the rear wheel is frozen to the hub/drum.

Any ideas for removal? I did soak with penetrating oil, left, then took a few hammer blows, but do not want to cause damage.

Ideas welcome

Reply to
JH

sit down and kick with both heels on the tire, rotate a bit each time. It should come loose. I have also backed off the wheel nuts a little and move the car forward and backwards and hit the brake.

Reply to
Jack