How long do 1MZ-FE V6 Camry's Last?

I have a 2002 Camry LE V6 with 104,000 KM or 65,000 miles on it and wanted to know how long does this engine last before big bills come by to fix the car.

Reply to
Car Guy

300,000 KM's are not unusual as long as you properly maintain the car.
Reply to
Ray O
65,000 miles isn't a lot. I'm guessing that, since you've racked up that much mileage in only 3 years, they're mostly highway miles. Highway miles aren't as hard on the motor as city miles.

Proper maintenance is key. I've seen Camry's go over 200,000 miles. My '93 -- a 3VZ-FE, not a 1MZ-FE -- has 135,000 miles on it, a fairly even mix of city and highway.

Reply to
Hopkins

replying to Hopkins, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: I had a 94 camry xle 1mzfe had 234,000 when bought, 9 years later car was still running strong with 424,879 and I totaled it. I now have a 1999 camry le same motor 1mzfe with 224,679 and just drove from california to michigan and back i love these motors.

Reply to
Jakmotorcity@gmail.com