How much does it cost to put Toyota Logo back?

How much does it cost to put the toyota logo back on my 2000 Camry CE? Thanks.

John

Where did it go, and do you still have it? And have you asked a body shop?

Reply to
mack

I don't mean I still have it. Either it dropped itself or someone stole it.

Reply to
John

Hmmm, I'd try a wrecking yard first.

Reply to
mack

Check with a local body shop? They take off emblems all the time and stick them back on. Hair drier was used to make them come unglued IIRC.

Reply to
johngdole

Somebody probably stole them, those things are tough and don't easily fall off. Of course, unless you have previously crashed your car and already weak.

Reply to
EdV