how to install stereo, remove left rear view mirror, form '91 camry

Hi - can anyone tell me how to install a new stereo in a Camry? I've done it before in a Subaru - but it looks like the Camry is built rather different from Subies.

Also - I need to replace my left side view mirror. Can anyone tell me how to remove it? Thanks!

-Michael

Reply to
Michael

What year is your Camry?

Reply to
Joshua Smeltser

Joshua Smeltser wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@rocketmail.com:

oops - sorry. Now I feel stupid :( It's a '91 camry dx

Reply to
Michael