How do I remove side mirror from '91 Camry?

Hi, I need to replace the side mirror (passenger side) on a '91 Camry for replacement. I dont see any way to take the thing off. There's no screws that I notice. So how can I do this? Thanks for any info.

Reply to
Vinyltap

Is there a plastic cover plate on the inside? If so, the screws would be under there.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus

On 92 up there is a triangular black plastic plate on inside - pry it off and should be 3 10mm or phillips bolts under it.

Reply to
Wolfgang