Interior light stays on even when switched off

1999 Toyota Camry interior light stays on even though interior light is switched to off position, doors are shut and alarm is set. First noticed problem when door open warning wouldn't go off even though all door securely shut. I switched off the cab light and the door open warning went off along with the interor light. 2 days later, even though the cab light is in the off position, the cab light won't shut off. It's just gets dimmer. When lightswitch set to "on" or "door" position, light is brighter. How do I fix this?
Reply to
jir