Is there a online manual for a 1999 Camry

I have to replace my water pump. Stan

Reply to
flashpoint46

But you might not need a manual for this if you have the 4 cylinder engine - you just move the alternator to the side (2 bolts) and then it's obvious how you remove the pump.

Reply to
Nobody Important

Sadly, TOY forced him to take down the site a couple/three weeks ago....so RIP camrymanuals.com

Reply to
timbirr

Thanks for the news, and sorry to mislead the OP. Hope these manuals find a home somewhere - maybe a Russian or Eastern European host?

Reply to
Nobody Important

The car has 118,000 miles. Do you think I should change the timing belt?

Reply to
flashpoint46

I uploaded my copy of the 1999 camry factory service manual to thepiratebay.org . You'll need a bit torrent client like the one at utorrent.com .

The torrent is called "1999 Toyota Camry Factory Service Repair Manual".

I encourage others who have taken advantage of camrymanuals.com to do the same.

Reply to
Nobody Important