replacement key for 99 camry

Well I bit the bullet and went and got another key cut for the dream boat. $61.50 Canadian. I was surprised thought it was going to be more as the US web sites are higher than that. Maybe I got a dealer here that doesn't rip as much as some.

Moral: Do not lose keys to a car with ignition lock out. Fortunately it was just the spare one that went missing or the costs skyrocket as they have to reprogram the the whoogee and the whatsits and I was told it could be like $700.

Happy Motoring The Artful Codger

Reply to
Artfulcodger