Maint. Req light

I have an 04 Camry LE. I had the oil changed, but they did not reset the maint. req light. How do I reset it? The owners manual does not say anything about it. Thanks.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck

Recently had a similar situation and took it to the dealer, they pulled it in, pushed the odometer reset button a few times in a certain pattern and that was that. I'm sure your local dealer will do it for you gratis, as mine did. They explained it to me but I didn't pay attention very well!

Reply to
Matt

I went to the dealer this week and asked them. I had to hve the key in the off position, push the odometer reset and hold it, then turn the key to on (but not start the car). I watched six bars in the odometer window window go away one by one. After all six were gone I turned the key off and released the odometer button. Start the car and the maint. req light is off.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck

Beautiful. Thanks for the instructions Chuck. Matt

Reply to
Matt