Maint Reqd light

Hi everybody! My Toyota Camry 2004 (17K miles) has annoying "Maint Reqd" light on. I just changed the oil. What could it be? How to turn it off? Thanks.

Reply to
EugeneN

"EugeneN" snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:qtqdnSXOitGOUavfRVn- snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Try this:

  1. turn the ignition switch to on
  2. set the odometer trip display to the odo mode
  3. turn the ignition switch to the off position
  4. Depress and hold the trip meter reset button while turning the ignition switch to the on position.
  5. The service maintenance reminder light will: a. illuminate solidly for 3 seconds b. blink for 2 seconds c. illuminate solidly for 1 second d. turn off
  6. release the trip meter reset button
  7. turn the ignition to the off position
  8. turn the ignition to the on position and confirm that the service maintenance reminder light goes out.

Google is your friend.

Reply to
TeGGer®
Reply to