off topic question

I'd appreciate any ideas to plug up a mouse hole in my garage. There's a hole that runs from my garage to my neighbor's garage (which is obviously attached). I'd like to do this before they steal my car. Thanks

Reply to
steve

I had one in my kitchen. I found cement mortar was effective, on the assumption they find it difficult to gnaw through. You could put some wire mesh in first and then mortar each side.

Geoff

--
Geoff

A few traps will help as well as poison. Your neighbor has a hole where they are getting in from the outside that needs to be sealed too.

Reply to
ROBMURR

Hardware cloth - metal mesh with 1/4" square holes, stapled in place at the edges. Just cut out a large enough square section to fit, and paint to match if desired. (wear gloves when cutting - the edges will be sharp)

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus

steve wrote: | I'd appreciate any ideas to plug up a mouse hole in my garage. There's | a hole that runs from my garage to my neighbor's garage (which is | obviously attached). I'd like to do this before they steal my car. | Thanks

you've got some awfully big mice in your neck of the woods dude.......

Reply to
coolmunski

thanks

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:33:58 -0500, "coolmunski" | obviously attached). I'd like to do this before they steal my car.

Reply to
steve