Outlook Express users ... please read

For those of you still using MS Outlook Express, this download site has "QuoteFix" which cures most of the spacing and line length problems. I"ve used QuoteFix for about 6 months ... works well.

Philip®

Every OE user should be using OE-Quotefix. Usenet reading is incredibly more easier with it. I've been using it for a couple of years now.

Reply to
badgolferman

Phil, Anything else there you'd recommend? Thought I'd ask before I DL as they have a deal on filling up a CD and mail it for $12 which ain't bad. :-) TIA, davidj92

Reply to
davidj92

Or try Free Agent. forteinc.com. Much better.

Reply to
dizzy

Wow, something that Philip (one l) and I agree on.

Reply to
dizzy

I DL'd quote fix and updated my OE. Works excellently! Why pay out $12? I took about 3 seconds to download and a few more seconds to burn it on MY cd.

Reply to
Chaks

Free Agent is for losers. Been there. Done that. Never again.

Reply to
Chaks

In news:bun4a3$jee4r$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-45315.news.uni-berlin.de, davidj92 being of bellicose mind posted:

So far (1 yr since leaving AOL), I like the antispam, popup blocker, and email virus scanning offered by Earthlink as part of their service. :-)

Reply to
Philip®

I tried Free Agent too. EH! Maybe "Agent" ... the full version is better but, I don't know. With QuoteFix, Outlook Express does ok. Does it look like OE slows me down any? LOL

Reply to
Philip®

Not at all. I use it, too, along with QuoteFix.

Reply to
Chaks

If you download attachments, Free Agent isn't all that good, because many posts are YEncoded and the free version doesn't support it. The full version (which I am using now) does and is a somewhat better product

Reply to
null_pointer

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, null snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com.net.edu.gov.de being of bellicose mind posted:

Forte Agent 1.93/32.576 English ... to be exact. LOL

Reply to
Philip®

Hell will freeze over before I pay for such software.

Reply to
Chaks