power steering fluid leak

if i have power steeriing fluid leak on my 97 toyota camry, what likely went wrong? wat is the average price to fix it? Anyone can provide some info I greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Reply to
benj

Depends on where it is from. Power steering fluid can leak from a few different places, each with different costs associated. The three main system components that leak in your car are the pump, the rack, and the pressure hose. These costs are also different depending on the engine in your car. Your best bet is to figure out where exacly it is leaking either by getting under there with a flashlight or finding a tech to put it up on a lift for you .

Reply to
qslim

how do i tell where the pump, rack, pressure hose is located? You are right I better find out before I go to a shop..

Reply to
benj