power steering fluid leak

if i have power steeriing fluid leak on my 97 toyota camry, what likely went wrong? wat is the average price to fix it? Anyone can provide some
info I greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
Depends on where it is from. Power steering fluid can leak from a few different places, each with different costs associated. The three main system components that leak in your car are the pump, the rack, and the pressure hose. These costs are also different depending on the engine in your car. Your best bet is to figure out where exacly it is leaking either by getting under there with a flashlight or finding a tech to put it up on a lift for you .
qslim wrote:

how do i tell where the pump, rack, pressure hose is located? You are right I better find out before I go to a shop..