Re: 2015 Toyota Camry gets a new design

MummyChunk wrote:

I looked at some pictures of the car on the Toyota website and I like its looks much better. The rear end of the last two designs is ugly, especially the taillights.
The one thing I don't like about the new design is the steering wheel. Not sure about the current design, but the previous three Camrys I've owned all have four spoke steering wheels which leave the bottom of the wheel free and I like to hold the steering wheel at the bottom while cruising. The three spoke design prevents that.