Re: BUYING OR LEASING?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really appreciate your response, clear, with examples, numbers and very understandable.
this is the clearer answer so far for this question.
Thanks
-- Alfonso Sanchez - BSIT "Let the good times roll "
want to buy a new 2003 Camry, but I'm not sure hot to get it<BR><BR>Can someone, from experience, explain what's better? Buying or leasing?<BR><BR>How does leasing a car really works?<BR>This is what I've been told:<BR><BR>For example:<BR>The car costs $20,000.&nbsp; If the lease contract is for 5 years, and I pay $200<BR>a month, after the 5 years the total amount paid would be $12,000.&nbsp; There<BR>are $8,000 left that can be financed if I decide to keep the car.<BR><BR>Now, there is a limit of 15,000 miles a year, everything over that is about<BR>15 cents a mile, right?<BR>If I decide to keep the car after the lease contract, they don't charge any<BR>miles over the limit.<BR><BR><BR>Does the scenario above look accurate?<BR>I want to know from actual people leasing, or that have leased a car.<BR><BR>Thankx<BR><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=