Re: Can you change the drum rear brakes of 99 LE to disc brakes?

is it possible to do such swap and is there any benefit to do this swap? >

>thanks in advance >

default user

It might be possible, but would probably cost a bundle. Probably not worth it on a 99 model. Most of the breaking is done by the front disk brakes anyway, so you might not see much improvement.

It is important to make sure your rear wheel drum breaks are adjusted properly by frequently using the parking brake. This will adjust the rear breaks so that they are properly engaged when you apply the break pedals.

Reply to
Mark A

Check this out - I just finished my conversion ('00 LE which should be similar to a '99)...

Kocho

Reply to
Kocho