Re: Re: Which is the best Camry year?

"Fourmiler" wrote: > What exactly have your problems been? I own a 05 SE with a > manual trans, and I haven't had any issues. Am I missing > something?

Similar to those at

for the model.

Reply to
tbober

"tbober" wrote: > Similar to those at >

> for the model.

Seems to be a list, which ones are you having troubles with exactly?

Reply to
Fourmiler

"Fourmiler" wrote: > Seems to be a list, which ones are you having troubles with > exactly?

Ok, I read over most of the 77 complaints I found. Be very happy you don?t own a GM. My last Chev had most of those problems and more!!! Most of the ones I read can be chalked down to as people who just don?t know any better. It does seem that there is a problem with the "fly by wire", but then again most manufactors seem to be having it also. Its new technology for gas engines, so I think they need to work the bugs out.

Reply to
Fourmiler
91 camry. 156,000 miles on it and I'm getting 41 mpg with the 4cyl manual trans. Its quite inside, rides like a new car, and has been problem free for me. Just change the oil and add gas- I'd buy a 91 before an 05 because, and I hate to say it, my 91 is more japanese(actually 100% japanese) then an 05. A new camry wears the "toyota america" brand made in america, I think alabama or oklahoma.

The fellow who mentioned GM knows exactly what happens when americans build cars.

Any time you add some americana flavor to a perfectly good japanese design, its destined for failure, hence all the problems with the newer toyota's in generel

Reply to
justinm930