Anyone hear of a Prius catching fire while parked?

We lost our car as a result and Toyota says it is under investigation, while we go without a car. Greg

Reply to
computer_guy

Doesn't you auto insurance policy cover a rental car? You don't to need to worry what Toyota says, your insurance company has subrogation to recover what ever they pay for your loss.

mike hunt

computer_guy wrote:

Reply to
BigJohnson

Don't you have insurance?

Reply to
Bonehenge

Never ever heard of it.

Reply to
No one here

There are a bunch of complaints on the NHTSA web site, but do not see one for fires:

check edmunds.com You will not get too much info on usenet as you only have 30-40 people on here. Check the above resources to monitor any issues with your vehicle.

Reply to
Dan J.S.