Re: Toyota struggles to stop runaway crisis

They kind of are, they just aren't spoonfeeding it to the Sheeple.

"MY CAR"S OUT OF CONTROL!!!!"

Anser should have been, "Put it in neutral, dumbass..."

Reply to
Hachiroku

In message , =?iso-2022-jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$B%O%A%m%=2F=1B=28B?= writes

Common sense doesn't sell papers, only made up storys to titilate or sensationalise.

Reply to
Clive

"Made up story"?

Take a look at Fox news' web page. They had the 911 call for a while.

A lot of news sources had the call.

Reply to
Hachiroku

In message , =?iso-2022-jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$B%O%A%m%=2F=1B=28B?= writes

Be honest, Fox news isn't exactly unbiased. We here in the UK have a fair amount of our press and satellite TV from Murdock, we also get Fox News via satellite. You've also shot yourself in the foot by saying that "A lot of news sources had the call" Now only one call was made, why would many news sources want it apart to sensationalise?

Reply to
Clive